Built in 1921, this 53,000 square foot structure formerly housed a hosiery mill, a World War II parachute factory, a shoe manufacturer, a millwork company, and most recently was a restaurant equipment supply company. Tamay Ozari, shown beside the building in the first photograph, operated his restaurant equipment company, L & L Restaurant Supply, until August 2017. Ozari hired Dowdle Construction who stripped all mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems from the building, replaced 30% of the wood roof decking and much of the exterior wood trim, and restored the large steel windows while installing over 6,000 insulated glass window panes. Restoring the windows was an integral part of the effort to preserve the character of building. L & L Market Place is scheduled to open in the spring of 2019.